Cherry Tomato and Corn Beef Omelette
2 slices of Corned Beef, diced
3 Eggs, whisked
1 tbls low fat milk
½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
Pinch of salt
2 slice whole grain toast
Cherry tomatoes to garnish
· Heat small frying pan. Add corn beef till crispy.
· Combine eggs and milk. Whisk.
· Add Tomatoes and eggs to pan. Stir till meat and tomatoes are evenly through mixture.
· Turn pan heat to low and cook through. Alternatively can place under grill to brown top.
· Cook toast and add ¼ avocado to each slice.
· Once cooked. Half Omelette and Serve.
Alternatively: Can use lean ham, turkey or chicken breast.