3) Bring your lunch to work.
5) Have healthy snacks on hand at all times such as nuts, freshly squeezed juices, fruit, veggies and dips & homemade baking.
6) Write a shopping list. This saves you time in the grocery store and you’ll be less likely to throw in unhealthy stuff that you really don’t want.
7) Do one big shop a week when you’re not rushed or hungry – Shopping when hungry or rushed leads to poor food choices or missing important items.
8) Make extra food to spread over multiple meals
9) Pay attention to posture
10) Ten minutes of sunshine